Using Lead Management On Purpose
8 in stock
For enterprising business leaders and managers everywhere who strive to deliver consistently first-rate products and services for world markets, Using Lead Management on Purpose gives you the edge you need to succeed. Filled with real-world examples and invaluable key-point summaries, this visionary guide shows you how to:
- Truly inspire workers to perform their best
- Build high-caliber relationships that honor, support, and empower employees
- Implement the seven behaviors of caring communication
- Avoid the seven deadly behaviours that sabotage relationships
- Enhance your skills for today’s evolving leadership roles in organizational development
With the secrets, tips, and tools in Using Lead Management on Purpose, you’ll excel in today’s increasingly competitive global marketplace by tapping the genius of inspired, fulfilled employees.
I learned a lot of choice theory when I read it. It is clear and concise on principles and practices. I read it in one day and really enjoyed it – it’s a great book!
– Dr. William Glasser, MD, author of Choice Theory: A New Psychology of Person Freedom
|About the Author||
Kenneth L. Pierce, a board-certified psychologist, has worked for thirty years in corporate training, psychology, and education. An international speaker and author, he holds Senior Faculty status with William Glasser International, certification with Demartini Human Research and Education Foundation, Houston, Texas, served for twenty-five years on the Holland College faculty and as an adjunct psychology professor at the University of Prince Edward Island.
Notation: Dr. William Glasser trusted Ken to rewrite the Control Theory Manager in Ken’s voice and was enthusiastic about reframing lead management as a dynamic approach based on choice theory to achieve the ideal balance of support and challenge which creates effective lead management.